Ah! The famous Cappuccino!
Inspired by the colour of the hoods of the Capuchin monks,
known from Rome to New York and yet the ways of its preparation
vary as much as its pronunciation around the world.
And yet, its creamy foam and particular colour remain the same everywhere.
Simply put a classic and favourite recipe.
- 1 Capsule (Ispirazione Roma, Ispirazione Firenze Arpeggio, Ispirazione Palermo Kazaar, Ispirazione Ristretto Italiano, Master Origin India).
- Milk 100ml
Let's make it:
- First, extract your coffee like Espresso (40ml) with your Nespresso machine, in a cup of Cappuccino.
- Then pour cold milk (100ml) into the Aeroccino device.
- Close the lid and press the button of the device.
- Pour the milk foam over your coffee.
- Enjoy your drink!